Are you ready for a little piece of paradise?




Summer is finally here, unless it is raining here today. But I'am so ready for free day, only 2 more weeks and before the kids are free for summer. I'm so looking forward doing fun things with them and my hubby. This is what inspired me to create this fun and colorful summer collection.

Summer can be a paradise for everyone on a different way or a different place. You can have your own little paradise in the garden or what a about a beautiful paradise at the beach or pool. With this collection you can scrap any memory you would love to scrap. It doesn't mattter what place it is made... Now Available in both of my shops.

Of course like always the best deal for you is the bundled deal. Save 49% of the original amount.


- LET'S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK - 


  
   
_________________________________________________________________________________











No comments: