New collection: My dad rocks and Plaid party no.4

Hello everyone. It has been 3 years ago that i made my last Father's day collection, so i thought it was time for a new one.  Because he’s the best. He’s #1. All in all, my dad rocks! If you’re celebrating a special father, look no further! My latest kit, My Dad Rocks, is full of heart-warming sentiments that will make it easy to show all the cool dads in your life just how awesome they really are. A masculine color palette of rust, muted orange, deep blue, slate grey, and black serves as the background for lots of fun elements, including mustaches, paper pieces, wood cut outs, and stones. There’s plenty of sweet word art too, so it’s easy to pay tribute to all the amazing dads you know. 

MY DAD ROCKS


But this is not everything. I also made new plaid party pack for all those plaid lovers. Perfect to use with any collection of your choice.



This was all for this week.
I wish you all a wonderfull weekend!!

No comments: